Rosemary’s Favorite Things 2022
- Hands down ~it’s you, my guests. Each of you grace the Ellwanger with your energy and positive vibes. You are a blessing. The evidence is in the warm and welcoming Google and Tripadvisor Reviews, and our returning guests.
- Social Responsibilities: Memorial Art Gallery, B&B for Vets, David’s Refuge
- Surprize Vacations with Pack Up + Go. A Fun and fabulous treat, especially when you vacation at the Ellwanger.
- Four course breakfast. Where Else?!
- Jazz Jamming: From April to December, on the first Saturday of each month, our guests are entertained with spectacular live music. Think value added, think gift certificates.
- “Deb Delights” apple-pear butter on the breakfast table. I went for the beets, but stayed for the apple-pear butter!
- Amenities galore: From luxurious Italian cotton linens, makeup remover cloths, house slippers, robes, and full toiletries. Here are my 4 favs:
- Greenwich Bay Trading Co. shampoo (Rosemary, Cedar & Thyme), conditioner, and hand lotion
- Ellwanger Laundry Bags, fashioned after the Grandhotel Pupp’s gift bag in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
- PranaSleep organic mattresses
- Pillow menu. In an effort to enhance your sleep, lighten your suitcase, and try out new pillows~ the Ellwanger offers hypoallergenic, down, latex and wool pillows
- Ellwanger Garden, owned and operated by the Landmark Society of WNY, is a nature oasis in the middle of the city, a.k.a. Our very own Secret Garden! Think YOGA, Thai Chi, meditation, and Plein Air Painting.
- Original artwork from artist all over the world, including my original pieces as well as … “The Ellwanger Coasters”.
- Refreshment hour (new 1/2/23) Monday-Thursday 5-6PM