Weekend & Weekday – Afternoon Delight Elopements
Weekend itinerary: 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Weekly Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
Weekday itinerary: 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Weekly Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
Weekend Cost: $899.00
Weekday Cost: $799.00
Are you looking for that special place for your Elopement or your vow renewals?
To Make it Happen: Please contact The Ellwanger Estate via email: email@example.com or call us at 585-314-1793 to reserve the date and to discuss the details of your elopement. A few minutes on the phone with our concierge and we will take all of the worry out of the details so you can simply enjoy the experience of a private Ellwanger Estate elopement. Be assured we will be happy to assist with any additional arrangements and recommendations.
The Ellwanger Estate offers two choices where the ceremony and reception can take place including:
Spanning the front of the Ellwanger Estate stands the veranda that shades the entrance to the historic B&B. Witnessing the arrivals and departure of guests for over 100 years; the veranda of the B&B provides an intimate wedding ceremony venue for your elopement. Overlooking the Ellwanger Gardens and the expansive front lawn with its majestic ancient trees, the front of the B&B provides an unparalleled panorama of this estate. While you and your marriage partner stand at the edge of the veranda, your guests will be facing this spectacular backdrop enhancing the special moment.
When the ambiance of a historic venue is essential to meeting the dreams of your special day, the Ellwanger Estate Grand Room is ideal for that intimate elopement.
This package includes:
- Ceremony between 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Up to 8 guests.
- Officiant licensed non-denominational NYS wedding officiate. Couple must provide NYS matrimony.
- Should you prefer, you may arrange to have your own wedding officiate or minister preside over your ceremony at no additional charge.
- 6″/3″ tiered wedding cake, in your choice of chocolate, carrot or cheese cake, decorated with fresh seasonal flowers.
- Fresh hand-tied seasonal floral bridal bouquet.
- Choice of non-alcoholic Champagne, cider or sparkling juice for your toast. (You may bring your own alcoholic beverage and we will chill it for you.)
- Music of your choice with IPod system.
The above package does not require an overnight stay and will take approximately 1 hour from start to finish. Reservations required. Photography is additional.
Note: Prices quoted are subject to change. Reservations are based on deposit and availability. Taxes are additional and will be added to your final bill. All photography will be billed directly by your photographer. We recommend Keith Bullis, e mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org