Your Room Choice and Rates
Every dollar spent by guests at the Ellwanger Estate B&B is used for the ongoing restoration and renovation of Ellwanger Estate. We are very grateful for our guests and thankful that you help us maintain this beautiful historic structure.
Now the Details.…..Rates may be changed without notice and do not include state or local taxes (which are currently 14 %). Rates/packages may also be changed for special events, holidays or seasonal promotions.
MAKING YOUR RESERVATION AND DEPOSITS
- If you book by phone or in person, we require a credit card to hold the reservation.
- If you book on line the 50% deposit will be held if your first or second choice of room is available.
- In the event that we have to suggest other room choices to you, no charge will be made until you confirm that the alternative room is acceptable to you.
- We prefer deposits to be paid by personal check. We also accept Cash, Travelers Checks, Visa, MasterCard.
PAYING YOUR BALANCE
- Payment of the balance of the bill is required on arrival in cash, traveler’s checks, credit card, or by personal checks which are preferred. There is no refund for early departures or shortened stays.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL?
- What if you have to cancel? E mail 7 days prior to your confirmed reservation and all is refunded minus $35 processing fee. Cancelation less than 7 days from your confirmed reservation will be subjected to a one night charge and $35 processing fee. Regretfully, there is no refund for early departures or shortened stays.
- Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to a stay over major holiday periods or any other special event period ( to include all Federal holidays, Lilac fest, peony weekend, Jazz fest, all graduations, and Meloria weekend) are NON REFUNDABLE. We have limited rooms available and actively plan for your arrival, so if you need to cancel this is your contribution to the historic building fund. Thank you for your understanding.
- YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Our normal check-in times are between 3.00pm and 6.00pm.
- If you arrive earlier than 3.00pm and your room is ready we will happily check you in. If your room is not ready, you can leave your car in the parking lot, go and have lunch and check in after 3.00pm.
- If you are arriving after 6 pm, please call to advise us of your arrival time.
- If it is likely that you will not arrive until after 9.00pm, we have a late check-in procedure which we will explain to you when you call or email.
- Checkout for guests and their cars is at 11 am.
- These times may be changed by prior arrangement.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets of any kind.
- However, if you have a dog or cat with which you want to share the Rochester experience, board them at Camp Bow Wow located at 85 Mushroom Blvd, Rochester, NY 14623, phone: 585–613-WAGS (9247).